RiverWoods Exeter, is seeking an energetic, passionate and customer focused individual who is excited to join us on our journey of redefining the employee experience. In this role, the recruiter will be focused on attracting and acquiring qualified talent, providing exceptional service to candidates and hiring managers; establishing relationships with recruitment resources and developing proactive candidate searches. To accomplish this, the ideal candidate will need an innovative mindset, the ability to build trusting relationships, adaptability, and a sense of humor.
- An effective communicator with a high level of personal energy and excellent at conveying information and ideas through a variety of channels.
- Experience with recruiting, healthcare recruiting a plus.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Building trust – interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intention and those of the organization.
- Balance strategy with detailed follow-through.
- An effective listener – listen to understand.
- Customer focus – ensures the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities.
- Managing work – effective at managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- The ability to take work seriously but not self. A sense of humor is a must.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Responsible for partnering with hiring managers to execute a recruitment strategy for open positions to meet the company’s staffing requirements.
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as social media, career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Leverage applicant tracking system (ATS) to develop, and track recruitment metrics in order to make informed recruitment decisions.
- Manage the pre-employment processing for all new hires, which includes but is not limited to processing background checks, license verification, scheduling pre-employment screenings, mailing offer letters, and checking references.
About RiverWoods Exeter: RiverWoods Exeter is a Charitable, non-profit, nationally-accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) that is comprised of three vibrant campuses located on 200 wooded acres in Exeter, New Hampshire. Conceived by a grassroots group of seacoast area residents, RiverWoods Exeter opened in 1994 and remains true to its founders' original inspiration - that growing older should enhance, not diminish, the opportunity for a productive and rewarding life. RiverWoods Exeter is home to more than 600 residents supported by a mission driven staff of more than 600. The community has won many awards and accolades for the quality of health care, and the innovative approach to their work.